The CCIMLS will soon have new enhancements. There has not been any change to property types, significant changes to the listing input form or many other design changes in CCIMLS for more than 15 years. In that time, real estate, technology and other factors have changed — forcing a time of an update and review (which was conducted by task force) of the fields and property types.
We’ve outlined the changes coming up below:
Property Type Changes
NEW PROPERTY TYPES
AND NEW SUB PROPERTY TYPES UNDER EACH PROPERTY TYPE
With this property type change, there will be no need to enter condos in twice; instead, under ‘Residential’ property type, and ‘Condo’ sub-type, you will be prompted to select ‘detached’ or ‘attached’ condo. A ‘detached’ condo will be distributed via IDX and syndication as both a condo and a single-family home.
For agents with dually entered listings, you will not lose any listings; however, you will be required to choose the listing you would like to keep once all the listings have been merged into the new property types, as the duplication may no longer be necessary.
24 Hour Market Watch
The 24-hour market watch will now include all statuses as seen below:
We’ve updated many fields as it relates to septic, heating and cooling to better reflect what is available:
Basement Square Feet
And basement square feet will be broken out by finished and unfinished:
There is also a field to indicate if there is an elevation certificate available (and it is recommended it be uploaded as a document if there is one):
And in our effort for your to control your data, each place CCIMLS distributes data is included as an option:
- Added Virtual Media will be included if you copy a listing.
- Listing Price will no longer be included on copied listings.
- When using the Listing # search, your results will be sorted as entered.
- Price changes must exceed $1,000 in order to show in the Hotsheet Search and Auto-Prospecting notifications.
- You will no longer have to require an email sent to yourself when setting a client up with Auto-Prospecting.
- Public/Internet Remarks will allow for 1,000 characters.
- ‘Office Remarks’ will be called ‘Agent Remarks.’
- DOM/CDOM will show in the Client Portal.
- You will not have to select ‘Preview Count,’ instead it will auto calculate your count for you as you select criterion.
- When marking a property ‘sold’, the Concessions amount is required. Agents must put 0 for No Concessions.
As always, any feedback concerning the CCIMLS can be sent to MLSSupport@CCIAOR.com.