Join us on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 for the free CRS Week webinar, Hiring Your First Team Member, with Leigh Brown, CRS. CRS Week 2019 is sponsored by Pillar To Post
What to Expect ...
Are you already working all nights and weekends and just plain burned out and exhausted? Do you have excess opportunities? Are you unable to achieve balance between work and life? When you get into reactive mode, you make bad decisions. You need to think proactively!
Learn to stop being a control freak and let other people start to do things for you – "The 80% Approach" by Dan Sullivan. You don't have to be a team leader in the traditional sense. This doesn't mean that you can't be on one or that you can't craft one that makes sense for you. Your team doesn't have to be huge — it could just be you and an assistant. Let Leigh Brown walk you through hiring your first team member and allow yourself to gain back a sense of work-life management.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Discover the things from your day that you could give away
- Learn how to stop being a control freak and let other people start to do things for you
- Build a job description, evaluate the numbers, advertise the position, and master the interview
Leigh is a successful REALTOR®, forward-thinking CEO, and #1 best-selling author. She runs one of the top real estate teams in the country, is a kickin' keynote speaker, and LOVES everything baseball.
Leigh has a gift for motivating people to become a better version of themselves. She has achieved at the highest levels and has worked with the highest ranks in business today. Her career path allows her the experience to impact business growth both large and small and her inspirational speeches have been heard all over the United States and the globe – from Miami to Dubai!
With CRS webinars you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar
- The opportunity to ask the speaker questions before and during the webinar
This class does not meet Massachusetts Continuing Education requirements.