|Update: April 1st, 2020 - Course Rescheduled from April 30, 2020, to October 1, 2020|
Cost:CCIAOR Members:$150 (through September 4th); $175 starting September 5th
Non-Members: $175 (through September 4th); $200 starting September 5th
Earn CE Credits for:
- RE55R06: Leisure Homes, Second Homes & Age Restricted Housing (2 credits)
- RE109R20: Short Term Residential Vacation Rental (2 credits)
The Cape Cod and Islands Association of REALTORS® is offering a special one-day Resort and Second Property Specialist (RSPS) Certification course with nationally-recognized instructor Joanne Chando on April 30th! Joanne comes from the resort area of Fort Myers and is known known for her energetic and humorous approach to real estate education, and has been a real estate instructor for over 35 years. Learn more about Joanne on her website.
The Resort and Second-home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification is for REALTORS® in resort and second-home markets around the world who wish to distinguish themselves among their peers and consumers - an especially important market segment here on Cape Cod and the Islands.
RSPS is recognized as an official NAR Certification. RSPS certificate holders will receive the following:
For those traveling for the class, we have secured a discounted room rate at the DoubleTree Hyannis from April 29th - May 3rd, use promo code RSP.
Rooms must be booked by April 4th for special rate.
To book rooms at the DoubleTree:
- Book online at:www.capecod.doubletree.com
- Enter arrival/departure date and click 'More Options'
- Enter number of guests and click 'Add special Rate Code'
- In the 'Group Code' field enter the three letter code RSP
- Click 'Check Rooms & Rates'
- Click on the first room option 'Quick Booking Group Rate' to start the reservation process and complete your booking
Thank you to the RSPS One-Day Certification Sponsor, Dowling & O'Neil Insurance!
All attendees looking to receive State CE Credits must arrive prior to the start of the class. Per the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons “students must complete the total number of requisite hours. Breaks, tardiness or other interruptions are not to be included in the total number of hours.”