Join us on Monday, September 16, 2019 for the free CRS Week webinar, The Value of Pre-listing Inspections, with Jay Gregg. CRS Week 2019 is sponsored by Pillar To Post.What to Expect ...
Jay will cover how a pre-listing home inspection can offer your clients a significant advantage. Based on the findings of the inspection report, they can decide what issues to address before you list their home, which can make a considerable difference to the selling price. A home in good condition will normally sell for more than one needing extensive repairs and upgrades.
Register for this webinar to learn about the benefits of a pre-listing home inspection and how it can offer your clients a significant advantage when it comes to selling their property more quickly and for a higher price.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- With a pre-listing inspection in hand, you can market your sellers' homes with greater confidence.
- A pre-listing inspection can uncover previously unknown problems – major and minor – allowing sellers the opportunity to make repairs, updates, or replacements as needed or as they wish.
- List a home with greater knowledge of its condition.
- Make cleaner offers and a smoother transaction for both parties. Having well-informed sellers and buyers will work to everyone's advantage, including yours.
Jay Gregg is currently the Director of Franchise Development with Pillar To Post. In May 2005, Jay joined Pillar To Post as a franchisee and has inspected more than 2,000 homes. In 2011, he sold his franchise and joined the home office as Director of Marketing. Jay now trains new franchisees on how to run their own successful franchise.
With CRS webinars you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar
- The opportunity to ask the speaker questions before and during the webinar
This class does not meet Massachusetts Continuing Education requirements.