Investing in real estate can offer several advantages over other types of investments, including potentially higher returns, stability, inflation hedging, and diversification. In this webinar presentation, Nick Krautter will cover the following:
- The benefits of investing for REALTORS® and special tax treatment
- How to finance your personal investment
- The differences between residential and commercial properties and loans
- Learning the metrics used to compare properties
- Strategies in creating passive income and positive cash flow
- Understanding depreciation
- Using your REALTOR® skills to get better deals
- Additional requirements for brokers when acting as principals regarding disclosure and agency
Nick Krautter is the author of "The Golden Handoff: How to Buy and Sell a Real Estate Agent’s Business" and a top REALTOR® since 2006 in the Portland, Oregon, market. Nick is an avid golfer, writer, reader, talker, and still gets up early, excited about what each day holds.
This class does not meet Massachusetts Continuing Education requirements.