MAR Online Code of Ethics Step By Step Instructions
Please note, these instructions will work to register for any of the other MAR Continuing Education Classes Online.
If you have any issues taking the class online or registering for MAR’s Online Learning Library, please contact their support line at 877-762-9322.
Please note, an agent must track any credits received outside of CCIAOR, including credits received from MAR online. Our member database does not have the capability of tracking these credits. If you complete the Code of Ethics online, we do ask for a copy of that certificate in order to update your Code of Ethics requirement. Please contact our Education Programs Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Register To Take MAR Online Classes:
- Click here to register to take MAR’s online classes.
- If needed, click here to look up your NRDS ID to complete your registration.
- Click here to access the online course.
Click ‘Take the Class’
Click “CONFIRM” to verify the classes selected & your state.
In the Shopping Cart, verify the total is $0.00 and Click “CONTINUE”
- Do not fill out billing information as it is not needed as a member of NAR
- If you are still showing a $25 balance please call their support line at 877-762-9322.
Review Order and Total as $0.00, then click “PLACE ORDER”
The order is now complete, Click “LAUNCH COURSE NOW” to start.
For assistance with MAR’s Online Learning Library, please contact their support line at 877-762-9322.