The Town of Dennis Board of Health has announced a new procedure for processing business record requests. All requests must now be processed over email or in person. The new procedures are as follows:
The new email request for business record requests is HealthDepartment@town.dennis.ma.us.
This email address should be used for requests of records such as: as-builts, septic permits, Title 5 reports, pumping information, etc. The town further asks that this email address replace the use of telephone calls and emailing individual staff members for records.
The town will all requests in order that they are received. The process may take up to three business days, so plan accordingly. Please do not re-send duplicate requests.
In Person Requests:
The new procedure is as follows:
1. Have your addresses ready. If you write them down, even better. There is an assessor’s book available for your use if needed.
2. Please do not request more than 3 files at a time.
3. If you need more than 3 files, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the business day before with a request that the files be pulled for you.
4. Please request copies after all files have been reviewed.
5. Please remember that there is a high volume of customers at the window and take the time you need, but please do not conduct business or answer personal telephone calls at the window.