Affiliate members are an essential part of the real estate community and the Cape Cod & Islands Association of REALTORS®. They are businesses and individuals that offer services and products of value to homeowners and the more than 2,500 REALTORS® that call Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket home.
CCIAOR also relies on many of these affiliates, who are experts in their field, to provide our members with professional information on trends, research, and industry updates.
Benefits of Membership
Affiliate membership is a unique way to market your business to over 2,500 of the leading real estate professionals on Cape Cod and the Islands, and their clients.
Membership benefits include:
- Receive bi-monthly REALTOR® member E-Newsletter
- Opportunity to attend and sponsor events
- Presentation at one continuing education class per year
- Listing in orientation packets provided to all new CCIAOR members
- Collateral displayed at CCIAOR Conference Center
- A 25% discount on rentals at CCIAOR's Mid-Cape Conference Center
- Customizable listing on the Cape and Islands Home Services Directory, CCIAOR's public-facing directory site listing the leading home services providers on the Cape and Islands. This unique marketing opportunity is only available to CCIAOR affiliate members!
Interested in Becoming an Affiliate Member?
Contact Patricia Pry, CCIAOR's Events & Programs Director or simply complete the Affiliate Application and join today!
Thank you to our 2020 Affiliate Sponsors, who go above and beyond the basic affiliate membership to sponsor programs and events for CCIAOR's members!
PLATINUM - $7,500
BRONZE - $1,000
Every year, CCIAOR awards the Affiliate of the Year to a business or individual that demonstrated their commitment to furthering the goals of CCIAOR members and the real estate community.
CCIAOR Affiliates of the Year
2019 Charlotte Green | The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod
2018 Ryan O’Connell | Rogers & Gray Insurance
2017 Annmarie Edwards | FBC Mortgage
2016 Beth Odence | Design No. 5
2015 John Lake | Shamrock Financial
2014 Angela Philbrook, Esq. | Cape Cod Title & Escrow
2013 Jim Connolly | Eldredge & Bourne Moving & Storage
2012 Michael Stusse, Esq. & Edward Sweeney, Jr., Esq.
2011 Vivian Siddell | Rockland Trust