Office Policies 101
CE Credits issued for RE03RC08: Real Estate Laws and Regulations for Owners and Managers
Having up to date and legally sound policies and procedures is critical to the success of any real estate company. It is important for any agent to understand the components of office policy, and familiarize themselves with their brokerages. Learn the fundamentals of creating office policies and the key elements that owners and managers should be considering as part of their brokerage's policy manual.
Requirements for our Online CE Classes:
- Download Zoom to be prepared for class
- Join the room prior to the start of the class at 1:00 pm
- We suggest 10-15 minutes, allowing time to troubleshoot any issues you may have
- Have your camera on for the duration of the entire class & be visible
- Be able to use Zooms the polls and chat function
- Be able to click the join room function, if promoted to participate in a group activity in a breakout room.
- There will be frequent interaction requests. Be prepared to engage with the group
If you have any concerns or difficulty using Zoom, we just visiting Zoom's Help Center.
All attendees looking to receive State CE Credits must arrive prior to the start of the class. Per the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons “students must complete the total number of requisite hours. Breaks, tardiness or other interruptions are not to be included in the total number of hours.”