Credits issued for: RE41R05: Real Estate Advertising Compliance and the Law
Join Kimberly Allard as she shares social media best practices and the things that can get Real Estate Agents into trouble online.
Requirements for our Online CE Classes:
- Download Zoom to be prepared for class
- Join the room prior to the start of the class at 12:00 pm
- We suggest 10-15 minutes, allowing time to troubleshoot any issues you may have
- Have your camera on for the duration of the entire class
- Be able to use Zooms the polls and chat function
- Be able to click the join room function, if promoted to participate in a group activity in a breakout room.
- There will be frequent interaction requests. Be prepared to engage with the group
If you have any concerns or difficulty using Zoom, we just visiting Zoom's Help Center.
All attendees looking to receive State CE Credits must arrive prior to the start of the class. Per the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons “students must complete the total number of requisite hours. Breaks, tardiness or other interruptions are not to be included in the total number of hours.”