January 19th, 20th & 21st
9:00 - 1:00 pm | Offered via Zoom
Agents must attend each class day in its entirety to receive CE Credit and to quality for the SRS Designation through NAR.
Earn 8 CE Credits for:
RE01R06: Seller Agency
RE49R05: Dual Agency
About the Course:
The Cape Cod and Islands Association of REALTORS® is hosting a special virtual offering of the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course with instructor Jody O'Brien on January 19th, 20th and 21st from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Zoom! 30 years as a witness to generational changes in the real estate industry led Jody O'Brien created a new standard for how businesses can adapt, create, and grow. Jody is Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) 2022 President.
With the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course you will redefine your "normal" and reinvent the way you represent sellers. This course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Before applying to NAR / REBAC / REBI to become a Seller Representative Specialist, you must:
- Be a REALTOR® in good standing with NAR
- Complete the SRS Designation Course
- Complete one of the SRS elective courses
- Provide documentation of three completed transactions in which you acted solely as a seller representative.
Agents who attend learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package
to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and
Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques
to provide the support and services that sellers want
SRS is recognized as an official NAR Designation. SRS Designees receive the following:
- Membership in an elite group of trained seller client advocates.
- Access to a wealth of member-only education, resources, and services.
- Subscription to the bi-monthly digital Real Estate Business Magazine.
- Click here to view all benefits available.
$199 for CCIAOR members and $250 for non-members - Early Bird Pricing Extended!
Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be provided if you cancel by January 11th. Starting on January 12th, no refunds will be provided if you cancel your registration.
*REBAC Dues - Cost of Maintaining SRS Designation:
First year dues are waived, and $99 each subsequent year.
This course is being offered in partnership with:
All attendees looking to receive State CE Credits must arrive prior to the start of the class. Per the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons “students must complete the total number of requisite hours. Breaks, tardiness or other interruptions are not to be included in the total number of hours.”