September 28th, 29th & 30th
9:00 - 1:00 pm | Offered via Zoom
Agents must attend each class day in its entirety to receive CE Credit and to quality for the SRS Designation through NAR.
Earn 8 CE Credits for:
RE01R06: Seller Agency
RE49R05: Dual Agency
About the Course:
The Cape Cod and Islands Association of REALTORS® is hosting a special virtual offering of the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course with instructor Kimberly Allard on September 28th, 29th & 30th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Zoom! Kimberly Allard is a local Real Estate Instructor with a long history in the industry, including serving as MAR President, Chair of the State’s Education Subcommittee, and services on the board for the Real Estate Brokers and Salesperson for the Division of Professional Licensure.
With the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course you will redefine your "normal" and reinvent the way you represent sellers. This course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Before applying to NAR / REBAC / REBI to become a Seller Representative Specialist, you must:
- Be a REALTOR® in good standing with NAR
- Complete the SRS Designation Course
- Complete one of the SRS elective courses
- Provide documentation of three completed transactions in which you acted solely as a seller representative. (The transactions have no time limit and can be completed after you take the course.)
Agents who attend learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package
to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and
Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques
to provide the support and services that sellers want
SRS is recognized as an official NAR Designation. SRS Designees receive the following:
- Membership in an elite group of trained seller client advocates.
- Access to a wealth of member-only education, resources, and services.
- Subscription to the bi-monthly digital Real Estate Business Magazine.
- Click here to view all benefits available.
$199 for CCIAOR members and $250 for non-members
Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be provided if you cancel by September 23rd. Starting on September 24th, no refunds will be provided if you cancel your registration.
*REBAC Dues - Cost of Maintaining SRS Designation:
First year dues are waived, and $99 each subsequent year.
This course is being offered in partnership with:
All attendees looking to receive State CE Credits must arrive prior to the start of the class. Per the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons “students must complete the total number of requisite hours. Breaks, tardiness or other interruptions are not to be included in the total number of hours.”