Designated REALTORS® and Office Managers are invited to receive special briefings on the latest issues facing the industry, legislation that impacts the industry and how you conduct business, and the pressing legal and ethical issues in the real estate business in Massachusetts.
Here are the some of the topics we will cover:
- The latest news about the anti-trust lawsuit against the National Association of REALTORS and five of the leading brokerages and franchises in the country about buyer agent compensation;
- The 5 most common REALTOR® Code of Ethics complaints we get and how you and your agents can avoid them;
- MLS updates, including new products and tools, and the new Comparables policy;
- Recent Board of Registration of Brokers and Salespersons guidance answering long-standing issues related to how to practice real estate in Massachusetts;
- How to ensure your brokerage is giving buyers legal notice for audio and video surveillance during showings;
- Trending legislative issues, including mandatory energy audits at the time of sale, transfer tax increases, and the latest with short-term rental taxes and registration;
- Changes made to the MAR offer to purchase, listing agreements and other changes to forms in the last year;
- And the roll out of new tools for you to use with your agents to increase their level of professionalism.
Join CCIAOR President Joe Arnao, CEO Ryan Castle, and MAR Legal Counsel Catherine Taylor along with many other speakers. And join in a conversation with your fellow brokers about what you are seeing in your business.
Broker Roundtables are opportunities exclusively for CCIAOR members who are Designated REALTORS® and/or Full-Rights Office Managers to receive updates on and discuss pressing industry issues and the latest on initiatives from your local, state and national REALTOR® Associations. These roundtables are a unique chance to talk with your peers and industry leaders on the issues that impact your business the most.