RE33RC11: Real Estate Brokerage Professional Ethics for Residential and Commercial Real Estate Brokerage (Code of Ethics)
Please note, that the current cycle for the NAR Code of Ethics Training Requirement is January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2024. This means all REALTORS® must complete the Code of Ethics between these dates, and for successive three (3) year periods thereafter.
Requirements for our Online CE Classes:
- Download Zoom to be prepared for class
- Join the room prior to the start of the class. Joining after the start time may result in not receiving credit.
- We suggest 10-15 minutes, allowing time to troubleshoot any issues you may have.
- Have your camera on for the duration of the entire class & be visible.
- We ask you to remain in one location for the duration of the course (ie. You are not to be driving or repeatedly changing locations).
- Be able to use Zooms the polls and chat function.
- Be able to click the join room function, if promoted to participate in a group activity in a breakout room.
All attendees looking to receive State CE Credits must arrive prior to the start of the class. Per the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons “students must complete the total number of requisite hours. Breaks, tardiness or other interruptions are not to be included in the total number of hours.”