Introduction to RPR® Residential Webinar
RPR’s one-stop-shop will help you save time, improve productivity and navigate a challenging market.
This introductory webinar will help you gain a basic understanding of what RPR has to offer.
We will take a tour of the site and highlight how you can:
· View a quick estimate of the value of a property
· Keep your pulse on recent market activity
· Quickly conduct property searches
· Prepare for listing presentations
· Properly price properties and generate CMAs
· Efficiently prospect neighborhoods
· Share reports with clients and customers
· Identify neighborhood information, school data, and walkability and livability scores
We will also take a tour of the RPR Mobile App!
A REALTOR® & educator since 1994, Veronica brings a wealth of real estate experience as RPR Industry Relations Director. Her resume includes achieving a solid repeat & referral business, multi-office franchise education director, program presenter & state President for WCR, local association President and 2015 ROTY and RPR Connect Facebook page moderator. These experiences give Veronica a unique ability to leverage RPR tools to find solutions to the needs & challenges facing REALTORS® today.
This class does not meet Massachusetts Continuing Education requirements.