CE Credits Issued for RE111RC20: Protecting the Protected Classes in Real Estate
Effective January 1, 2022, through December 31, 2024, in addition to completing NAR's Code of Ethics Training Requirement, each REALTOR® member of CCIAOR shall be required to complete ONE of the following requirements as part of our New Fair Housing Training Requirement:
- Protecting the Protected Classes Continuing Education CE Class (RE111RC)
- NAR’s At-Home with Diversity Certification
- NAR’s Bias Override: Overcoming Barriers to Fair Housing
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Why it Matters to RE Commercial Practitioners CE Class (RE111C21). Applicable only if the member's business is primarily commercial real estate.
Requirements for our Online CE Classes:
- Download Zoom to be prepared for class
- Join the room prior to the start of the class. Joining after the start time may result in not receiving credit.
- We suggest 10-15 minutes, allowing time to troubleshoot any issues you may have.
- Have your camera on for the duration of the entire class & be visible.
- We ask you to remain in one location for the duration of the course (ie. You are not to be driving or repeatedly changing locations).
- Be able to use Zooms the polls and chat function.
- Be able to click the join room function, if promoted to participate in a group activity in a breakout room.
All attendees looking to receive State CE Credits must arrive prior to the start of the class. Per the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons “students must complete the total number of requisite hours. Breaks, tardiness or other interruptions are not to be included in the total number of hours.”