Join Anita Hill as she discusses the basics of Real Estate Auctions
Requirements for our Online CE Classes:
- Download Zoom to be prepared for class
- Join the room prior to the start of the class at 1:00 pm
- We suggest 10-15 minutes, allowing time to troubleshoot any issues you may have
- Have your camera on for the duration of the entire class & be visible
- Be able to use Zooms the polls and chat function
- Be able to click the join room function, if promoted to participate in a group activity in a breakout room.
- There will be frequent interaction requests. Be prepared to engage with the group
If you have any concerns or difficulty using Zoom, we just visiting Zoom's Help Center.
All attendees looking to receive State CE Credits must arrive prior to the start of the class. Per the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons “students must complete the total number of requisite hours. Breaks, tardiness or other interruptions are not to be included in the total number of hours.”