March, 13th, 14th & 15th (This offering was rescheduled from February)
9:00 - 1:30 pm | Offered Online via PEARL
Agents must attend each class day in its entirety to receive CE Credit and quality for the RENE Certification through NAR.
Earn 6 CE Credits for:
RE01R06: Seller Agency
RE02R06: Buyer Agency
RE57R07: Brokerage Relationships
About the Course:
The Cape Cod and Islands Association of REALTORS® is hosting a special virtual offering of the Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) Certification Course with instructor Kimberly Allard on March 13th, 14th & 15th from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm on Zoom! Kimberly Allard is a local Real Estate Instructor with a long history in the industry, including serving as MAR President, Chair of the State’s Education Subcommittee and former Board Person for the Real Estate Brokers and Salesperson for the Division of Professional Licensure.
Sharpen your negotiating skills with NAR's Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) Certification Course by gaining new tips and tools needed to be skillful advocates for their clients. This course will review the phases of negotiations, how to develop a plan, the influence of personality styles and conflict behavior types, and much more!
Agents who attend learn to:
- Improve your negotiating skills
- Learn about behind-the-scenes issues and how to deal with them
- Learn how to handle a wide range of personalities and situations
- Learn to sort out the competing objectives of the parties involved in a transaction
By covering the following topics:
- Process phases of a negotiation
- Developing a negotiating plan
- Understanding the influence of personality styles in the negotiating process
- Understanding conflict behavior types
- Establishing a strong bargaining position
- Venues for negotiation – text, email, phone, virtual
- How gender and culture can impact a negotiation
- Negotiating tips and strategies
- Understanding and application of the Code of Ethics
$200 for CCIAOR members and $250 for non-members
$100 for CCIAOR members and $150 for non-CCIAOR members.
**This pricing is for REALTORS® who currently have the ABR Accreditation. Note: that your ABR must display in your NAR Account as active to receive this price.
A full refund will be provided if you cancel by March 5th. Starting on March 6th, a $50 cancelation fee will be applied. Starting March 10th, no refunds will be provided if you cancel your registration.
*REBAC Dues -
One Time Application Fee - $159.00
All attendees looking to receive State CE Credits must arrive prior to the start of the class. Per the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons “students must complete the total number of requisite hours. Breaks, tardiness or other interruptions are not to be included in the total number of hours.”