This webinar is designed for real estate agents who are interested in learning how to get started in real estate investing. The instructor will also take time to teach the calculations and formula’s that residential and commercial investors/brokers use when locating and underwriting investment properties.
- How to distinguish if an opportunity is going to be a commission or an investment opportunity for you.
- Investment planning strategies for agents who plan on building passive income.
- Prospecting for commissions today and tomorrows Investments.
In this session you will learn how to understand and calculate terms such as:
- Gross Rent Multiplier (GRM)
- Cap Rate
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Return on Equity (ROE)
- Debt Coverage Ratio (DCR)
- Expense & Vacancy Factors
- Increase Earnings Through Investments
You will have the opportunity to participate in real world exercises, and perform hands on calculations and formulas that will become the baseline for your investment valuation process.
This class does not meet Massachusetts Continuing Education requirements.