Join MAR for FREE training on Thursday, November 17th at 1:00 pm ET & discover a dozen ways to drastically cut your tax bill before the end of the year!
The clock is ticking... You only have until December 31st to take advantage of tax strategies to slash your 2022 tax bill.
Most owners simply believe that their tax bill "is-what-it-is."
They don’t realize they can control how much they pay the IRS... It’s a shame, really! But you can do something about it…
This presentation was put together by two of the brightest minds in tax reduction: former IRS attorney, Sandy Botkin & myself, Dominique Molina, the president of the American Institute of Certified Tax Preparers.
Don't be a fool & overpay the IRS this year...
And don't count on your CPA to look out for you – they have 300 other clients to think about besides you.
(Plus, if you're like the 99% of other owners, you probably only pay them for tax filing & not planning.)
Which is the reason that Forbes.com estimates that 93% of small business owners routinely overpay their taxes.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How the savvy owners use out-of-the-box gift giving strategies to offset your taxes.
- Discover how to move income & expenses to different years to lower your overall tax bill!
- Why you should double your charitable giving in one year, and donate absolutely zero the next year & get a big deduction for it.
- The simple way to get deductions for big purchases this year and pay for them next year.
- Learn how to qualify for an IRS approved "Healthcare Refund" to get back cash for medical expenses.
- When & how to stuff truckloads of cash into specific retirement accounts to lower your taxes now & help save taxes in the future.
- Find tax credits that you can qualify for before the end of the year that can pad your bank account nicely.
- How to use the current market conditions to offset income or gains.
- And much more!
This class does not meet Massachusetts Continuing Education requirements.