FloPlan: Collaborator Sign Up Is Getting Simpler
May 17, 2021 MLS Updates FlexMLS Staff
We are excited to announce a more simplified collaborator sign-up process. Collaboration is an important feature of FlōPlan that helps you easily fit creating a floor plan into your workflow by delegating the task of scanning. This update makes it quicker and easier for new collaborators to get started scanning with FlōPlan.
What Has Changed?
Previously, an invited collaborator had to work through multiple account set up screens and processes. New collaborators will now have a unique invitation code to use to sign-up with the FlōPlan App. This code will be included in their email invitation and is used when signing up through the “Accept an Invite” button at the app login screen.
Why Did We Make These Changes?
This new feature greatly simplifies the sign-up process for invitees and assists users to take advantage of this valuable collaboration feature. Agents often rely on assistants and photographers to help prepare everything needed for a listing. Having an easy collaboration process is key to facilitating this process.
- New collaborators will have a unique invitation code to use to sign-up with FlōPlan. This code will be included in the email invitation and is used when signing up through the “Accept an Invite” button.
- The invitation email is updated with an accept invite button, which will:
- Take the user directly to the “Accept an Invite” screen.
- Pre-fill the user’s email address and pre-fill their unique invitation code in the “Accept an Invite” screen.
- Once the user has selected their password, they will be logged in to FlōPlan.
- The user will no longer have a separate step to check their email for the verification link and then return to the app to sign in again.
- New collaborators will be prompted to download the mobile app once logged in, if they have not already done so.
- Existing collaborators will be sent a different email invitation when a new agent invites them to collaborate.
- Invites can now be re-sent.