FloPlan: Sharing & Downloading Your Floor Plans
May 17, 2021 MLS Updates FlexMLS Staff
Your completed floor plans can be shared or even downloaded in various file types and with or without dimensions! – just like photos.
File Types Available:
- JPG (Most common, Image file, smallest file type)
- PNG (Image file, lossless file format)
- SVG (Print Quality)
- PDF (Available from the Web App Only, great for documentation needs)
Sharing Directly from the FlōPlan Mobile App
- Login to your FlōPlan Mobile App on your Smartphone.
- On the detail page of a completed floor plan, press the menu button at the top right of your screen.
3. Choose “share floor plan” (or “Share floor plan with dimensions”) from the pop-up menu.
4. From there, you can choose your sharing method and send!
Downloading from the FlōPlan Web App
- Login to the FlōPlan Web App via the website login button or head straight to app.floplan.io on your internet browser.
- On the detail page of a completed floor plan, click the menu button at the top right of your screen.
3. Choose “Download floor plan” from the drop down menu.
4. From there, you can choose your desired file type, whether or not you want to include dimensions, file layout (all floors in one file or each floor as a separate file) and click download!
5. Note: If you can’t find your downloaded floor plan, many internet browsers will save downloaded files in your “downloads” folder on your desktop computer.