CE Credits Issued for RE08RC12: Massachusetts Real Estate License Law and Regulations
This in-depth class discusses the wide range of liabilities associated with running a brokerage and provides any agent with the information and tools needed to understand the responsibilities of a brokerage owner or manager and steps they can take to avoid legal headaches.
This course is being hosted via CCIAOR's NEW online platform, PEARL.
Through PEARL, you will access your class materials, the Zoom link for the course, and your certificate after your completion. You can access PEARL via your Member Dashboard under the 'My Account, Education & Events' section or by visiting pearl.cciaor.com.
After you register for the course you will receive an email from email@example.com with information on how to access your course via PEARL. It is very important to log into PEARL before your first class and that you familiarize yourself with the platform.
Requirements for our Online CE Classes:
- Download Zoom to be prepared for class (You will access Zoom via your PEARL account)
- Join the room prior to the start of the class. Joining after the start time may result in not receiving credit.
- We suggest 10-15 minutes, allowing time to troubleshoot any issues you may have.
- Have your camera on for the duration of the entire class & be visible.
- We ask you to remain in one location for the duration of the course (ie. You are not to be driving or repeatedly changing locations).
- Be able to use Zooms the polls and chat function.
- Be able to click the join room function, if promoted to participate in a group activity in a breakout room.
All attendees looking to receive State CE Credits must arrive prior to the start of the class. Per the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons “students must complete the total number of requisite hours. Breaks, tardiness or other interruptions are not to be included in the total number of hours.”