October 19th & 20th
9:00 am - 1:00 pm | Offered Online via PEARL
Agents must attend each class day in its entirety to receive CE Credit and to quality for the PSA Certification through NAR.
Earn 4 CE Credits for:
RE62RC10: Comparative Market Analysis
RE26R20: The Residential Appraisal Process
About the Course:
The Cape Cod and Islands Association of REALTORS® is hosting a special virtual offering of thePricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification Course with instructor Isabelle Perkins on October 19th & 20th, 2023 , from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm offered online via PEARL! The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification Course is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
Before applying to NAR / REBAC to become a Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification, you must:
- Be a REALTOR® in good standing with NAR
- Complete the Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification Course
- Pay the one-time application fee
Agents who attend learn to:
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
PSA is recognized as an official NAR Certification. Pricing Strategy Advisors receive the following:
- Use of PSA logo and name
- Customizable Press Release
- PSA Customizable Marketing Materials
- Click here to view all benefits available.
Pricing - $99 for CCIAOR members and $125 for non-members
Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be provided if you cancel by October 11th. Starting on October 12th, a $50 cancelation fee will be applied. Starting on October 16th, no refunds will be provided if you cancel your registration.
*REBAC Application Fee:
One Time Application Fee - $179.00
This course is being offered in partnership with:
All attendees looking to receive State CE Credits must arrive prior to the start of the class. Per the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons “students must complete the total number of requisite hours. Breaks, tardiness or other interruptions are not to be included in the total number of hours.”