CE Credits Issued for RE105R18: Selling the Sun: Listing, Marketing and
Establishing Value of a Solar PV Home
Course Description: Overview of information real estate agents need to address solar
photovoltaics (PV) in the residential real estate transaction. Topics include the rapidly
emerging residential solar PV market, a breakdown of how the technology works, and
the resources you need to value solar PV and explain the value to your sellers and buyers. A
snapshot of what a successful sale of a home with solar looks like – a home that has an
owned solar PV system and a home that has a solar PV system that is leased by a third party
(Example Solar City). You will be able to identify what success looks like and how to get there
This course is being hosted via CCIAOR's NEW online platform, PEARL.
Through PEARL, you will access your class materials, the Zoom link for the course, and your certificate after your completion. You can access PEARL via your Member Dashboard under the 'My Account, Education & Events' section or by visiting pearl.cciaor.com.
After you register for the course you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with information on how to access your course via PEARL. It is very important to log into PEARL before your first class and that you familiarize yourself with the platform.
Requirements for our Online CE Classes:
- Download Zoom to be prepared for class (You will access Zoom via your PEARL account)
- Join the room prior to the start of the class. Joining after the start time may result in not receiving credit.
- We suggest 10-15 minutes, allowing time to troubleshoot any issues you may have.
- Have your camera on for the duration of the entire class & be visible.
- We ask you to remain in one location for the duration of the course (ie. You are not to be driving or repeatedly changing locations).
- Be able to use Zooms the polls and chat function.
- Be able to click the join room function, if promoted to participate in a group activity in a breakout room.
All attendees looking to receive State CE Credits must arrive prior to the start of the class. Per the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons “students must complete the total number of requisite hours. Breaks, tardiness or other interruptions are not to be included in the total number of hours.”