Here's how you can customize your Favorites using the menu in Flexmls:
- Log into Flexmls.
- The Menu is in the top left corner of the page. (It's the pathway to everything Flexmls has to offer, including links to all other pages, contacts, your listings, your previous emails, and much, much more.)
- If you're not a fan of scrolling, use the search bar to look up the menu item you’re looking for.
- Hover over any menu item to reveal a star. Click, the star outline to make the item a favorite. The star will turn yellow and your newly selected favorite will instantly appear in the top menu bar. Now, you'll have one-click access to your most-used pages from anywhere in Flexmls.
- Add as many favorites as you wish! If the bar gets full, a ‘More’ button at the right side of the favorite’s menu will contain the overflow.
- To reorder your favorites, click on the ‘Reorder’ button to the right of the ‘More’ button. Here you can rearrange your favorites with a simple drag and drop. If you fall out of love with any of your favorites, you can simply remove them with one click.
You may also click below to watch a short video. You’re now equipped to customize and enjoy your Flexmls menu!