In CCIMLS, each listing has a status associated with it. That status tells the current situation of the property.
Coming Soon - No Showings
The Coming Soon-No Showings status is an option for agents to use if they will be publicly marketing a property as a coming soon listing and prior to any showings. Coming Soon listings must be submitted and entered into the MLS within forty-eight (48) hours or within one (1) business day of public marketing, whichever is sooner, using the Coming Soon-No Showings or Active status. The ban on showings includes showing it to other agents in your brokerage, or a private, virtual showing.
The following are important details to note regarding the use of the Coming Soon-No Showings status:
• The Start Showing Date may not be more than twenty-one (21) days from the Listing Date
• To extend the Start Showing Date after you submit the listing, please contact the MLS office.
• Coming Soon-No Showings listings will automatically change to Active on the Start Showing Date
• Active listings may not be entered back into the Coming Soon-No Showings status
• Listings may be manually switched to the Active status prior to the Start Showing Date
• Listings will not be disseminated to IDX or public portal websites
• Listings are not available in email subscriptions nor can they be viewed by clients
• Listings may be viewed on the My Listings gadget, the Hot Sheet gadget, and will also be available in the status options on a search
• Days on Market will not calculate in this status
Property is available for showings to any cooperating agent, with no accepted offers. Any limitations on showings should be noted in 'Agent Remarks'.
Active - With Kick Out
Property has an accepted offer with a kick-out clause. This should be noted as either Home Sale, Probate, or Third Party Approval. This status is an Active status. Properties in this status have to be shown and will be distributed as Active with a disclosure that there is a kick-out and the kick-out reason. These listings will continue to calculate Days on Market and will Expire on the listed Expiration Date. Status change needs to be made within the MLS within twenty-four (24) hours of the accepted offer.
Pending - Continue to Show
Property has an accepted offer with no kick-out but the seller and agent would like to continue to show the property. The status is pending, therefore, the Days on Market will no longer calculate and the property will not Expire on the listed Expiration Date. Status change needs to be made within the MLS within twenty-four (24) hours of the accepted offer.
Property has an accepted offer with no kick-out and the seller and agent have decided to no longer show the property. This status is Pending, therefore, the Days on Market will no longer calculate and the property will not Expire on the listed Expiration Date. Status change needs to be made in the MLS within twenty-four (24) hours of the accepted offer.
Temp Off Market
Property is being taken off the market temporarily, but a valid listing agreement still exists. Status change in the MLS should be made within twenty-four (24) hours of signed withdrawal. Property will no longer calculate Days on Market but will Expire on the listed Expiration Date.
Property is being removed from the market due to the listing agreement ending prior to the original Expiration Date. Status change in MLS must be made by the broker or their authorized representative within twenty-four (24) hours of the signed authorization.
Property has reached its contract expiration. Listings will automatically Expire on their listed Expiration Date.
Property has had its closing. Status change in MLS should be made within seventy-two (72) hours of property closing.