CCIAOR powers REALTORS® by enhancing professionalism and advocating for the Real Estate industry across the region. Among the many member benefits includes:
- Complimentary continuing education classes offered throughout the year
- Enforcement of the Code of Ethics and a wide array of dispute resolution services
- Standardized real estate forms and contracts and the tools to complete transactions online
- Homeownership, property rights and business advocacy at the local, state and national levels of government
- Complimentary legal and ethical advice to guide you through the transaction
- Top-notch professional development and networking opportunities to grow your skills and connections
- Up-to-date research and accurate market statistics
- Assistance with getting licensed and license renewal
- Exclusive discounts and perks through our preferred partnerships
Easy access to important forms for completing membership-related transactions or tasks with CCIAOR & CCIMLS. These forms must be downloaded and can be filled out on your computer or printed and completed by hand. Forms can be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to our office.
Used to affiliate a new agent with a company (requires Responsible Broker of the Office or Office Manager signature). This form is supplementary to the the agent’s New Member Application.
This form is to be used for subscribers of the MLS who wish to inactivate their membership, however are still an agent at their company who will continue to be an MLS participant. In addition, the MLS Fee Waiver is to be used only for members who are either subscribers of another MLS or strictly do rentals.
As part of our initiative to operate in a transparent manner, CCIAOR & CCIMLS make membership reports and data available to our membership. Explore the recent membership changes in our interactive membership reports below. You can click the ‘download data’ button to download the reports as a spreadsheet for your own use. Historical data is available at the link below the reports.